Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C.
505 Morris Ave.
Springfield, NJ 07081
Legal Secretary: Diana Romero
Legal Secretary to
Annabelle Steinhacker &
201 Washington Street
Newark, New Jersey 07102
Phone: (973) 642-7005
Pace Univeristy School of Law, J.D. and Certificate in International Law, 2004
Seton Hall University, B.A., 2001
A native of North Arlington, New Jersey, Diane Cardoso is admitted in both the New Jersey and New York Bar. Upon her graduation from Pace Law School, Ms. Cardoso served a Judicial Clerkship with the Honorable Dennis F. Carey, III. and the Honorable John C. Kennedy, Judges of the Superior Court of New Jersey. Ms. Cardoso brings the value and prespective of this background into the practice of law. Her practice is concentrated in the litigation of personal injury matters involving automobile negligence, products liability, construction site negligence and the representation of persons charged with motor vehicle and criminal violations. Ms. Cardoso is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
- Association of Trial Lawyers in America – New Jersey Chapter
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Richard J. Hughes Inns of Court
- New York State Bar Association
Presentations & Publications
- Co-Chair, NJAJ Educational Foundation, “Trial Examinations 101″, April 26 & 27, 2012.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey