Alphonse L. Petracco
Alphonse graduated from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University in Westchester, New York, in 2020. During his studies at Pace’s School of Law, Alphonse served as Vice-President of the Italian-American Law Students Association. Alphonse placed 1st in the 2019 Mediation Competition held at Pace’s School of Law.
In 2019, Alphonse received a certificate of specialization in International Law from the University of Rey Juan Carlos School of Law in Madrid, Spain.
Alphonse received his Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Montclair State University in 2017.
- The Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, 2017 Economics B.A.
- The Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, 2020 J.D.
- The University Rey Juan Carlos Madrid, Spain: School of Law, 2019 International Law Certificate, J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- New York Bar Association
- Columbian Lawyer's Association
- Pace Energy and Climate Law Society (PECLS)
- International Law Society (ILS)
- Italian-American Law Students Association (ITALO)