Anthony Valenti joined Javerbaum Wurgaft in 1983, and since then has taken on an important role in the firm’s complex litigation matters. Unlike other attorneys in the firm, Mr. Valenti works behind the scenes, developing pretrial discovery, preparing trial memorandums, and writing appellate briefs. He has been described as the “best inside man in the business.” His efforts have been instrumental in the success of some of the firm’s largest cases. Mr. Valenti provides litigation support in a wide variety of personal injury claims including medical malpractice, construction site negligence, airline/airport negligence, auto negligence, miscellaneous negligence claims, legal malpractice, police negligence, premises liability, and product liability.
- Seton Hall University, 1976 B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 1979 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- Coauthor, “Alimony in the 80’s,” The Complete Lawyer, summer, 1984.