Edward J. Wilson
As a Certified Workers’ Compensation Attorney and Master of the Justice James H. Coleman Inn of Court, Edward Wilson has specialized in representing injured workers for over four decades. Mr. Wilson is known in the legal community as a distinguished member of the profession, with an impressive record of success. He has spent his career advocating for the rights of workers and has successfully tried hundreds of cases.
Mr. Wilson began his career in the New Jersey Attorney Generals Office as Counsel to the Division of Pensions. He continued his public service as a trial attorney in the Newark Public Defenders Office. For more than 25 years prior to joining JW as of Counsel, Mr. Wilson litigated on behalf of injured workers in his Newark Firm, Wilson & Wilson.
Mr. Wilson earned his BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and his J.D. from Boston University.
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 1965 B.S.
- Boston University School of Law, 1968 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Justice James H. Coleman Inn of Court
- Committee on Safety & Health (COSH)