Rosemary has vast experience in the areas of land use development, zoning and planning law along with all aspects of both complex commercial and residential real estate transactions. She has significant experience before numerous municipal and county land use boards. She represents large and small developers, as well as homeowners, in all aspects of their application for development or redevelopment before various Boards throughout the State of New Jersey.
Prior to joining Javerbaum Wurgaft, Rosemary had founded an accomplished solo practice in Chatham, New Jersey that focused on all aspects of real estate law, land use, development, redevelopment, landlord-tenant, probate and estate planning.
- Seton Hall University, 1999, B.A.
- Seton Hall Law, 2002, J.D.
- W.P. Stillman School of Business, Seton Hall University, 2002, M.B.A.
- New Jersey State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- United States District Court for New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Co-Chair- Morris County Bar Real Estate Law Committee - 2017; 2018; 2019; 2020 & 2021
- Lifetime Attorney member of Strathmore’s “Who’s Who of American Lawyers”
- NAPW 2008 Honoree and Lifetime Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Lifetime VIP member of Biltmore’s “Who’s Who of Executives and Professionals”
- 2021 Real Estate & Land Use Lawyer of the Year by Lawyer Monthly
Expert Contributor to Chatham Magazine (since 2019)
Understanding Land and Title Surveys – July 18, 2008
Short Sales Presentation & Seminar 2008 & 2009
Pitfalls and traps to avoid in navigating the “new” New Jersey Realtors form Real Estate Contract and dealing with the Deceased/Estate Seller or Divorce Seller in identifying Title Traps and how to survive them – March 2017