William P. Deni
William Deni has more the 30 years of experience in a wide range of legal areas including litigation, family, and criminal/juvenile law. He has handled many high-profile and complex cases delaing with custody, alimony and equitable distribution of property. Mr. Deni is honored to be a Master in the Family Inn of Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Deni served as the Assistant Prosecutor and New Jersey Deputy Attorney General. He also was legal counsel to the Republican State Assembly. In this role, Mr. Deni was involved with the formulation of The Model Criminal Code of New Jersey. He also served as legal counsel to the Senator Walter Foran from 1978 until 1986.
Mr. Deni serves as an Early Settlement panelist in Hunterdon County Family Court, and is often selected by both judges and attorneys as Blue Ribbon Panelist on complex divorces.
- Widener University, 1969 B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 1972 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
- Master in the Family Inn of Court in New Jersey
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association; Family Law Section
- New Jersey Family Inn of Court, Master