June 2017-present. The Fraser Firm, Attorneys at Law, LLC Sparta, NJ.
- Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury practice focusing in spine injuries, motor vehicle crashes, trucking litigation, premises liability cases, and wrongful death.
- Criminal, Municipal Court Defense – Drug Offenses, DUI/DWI, Traffic Offenses.
- Lecturer/Instructor on trial preparation, trial presentation, focus groups, law firm marketing – AAJ, NJAJ, NJSBA, Advocacy 360 and various state bar associations throughout the US. Topics include: Maximizing Damages, Presenting Harms and Losses, Effective Opening Statements for Plaintiffs and Criminal Defense Cases, Using a Neuro-Radiologist to Prove Causation in Spinal Injury Cases, Story Telling at Trial, Cross Examining Defense Experts, The Time Unit Rule, Presenting Expert Testimony, Juror Decision Making, Focus Groups.
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys in New Jersey – National Trial Lawyers Association – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top 25 Women Trial Attorneys in NJ- National Trial Lawyers Association, 2018
- NJ Super Lawyer, Personal Injury – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Trustee, New Jersey State Bar Association (2015-present); Chair – Auto Litigation Committee; NJ Lawyer Magazine Editorial Board; Membership Committee; Meetings and Programs Committee; Vice-Chair – Amicus Committee (2016-17).
- Board of Governors, New Jersey Association for Justice.
- Faculty Member; Motor Vehicle Litigation Group Liaison; Trucking Litigation Group Member; Traumatic Brain Injury Group Member; American Association for Justice.
April 2016-present. Full Court Marketing and Trial Strategies, Sparta, NJ. Marketing and Trial Consultant.
- Training for lawyers, law firms and legal staff in trial preparation and presentation through live workshops and video program series.
- Facilitation of Focus Groups
- Marketing training specific to law firms.
- Development of law firm websites and PR/ marketing plans.
September 2004 – June 2017. Laddey, Clark & Ryan, LLP, Attorneys at Law, Sparta, NJ. Partner (2012-2016), Of Counsel (2016-2017), Director-Blue Suit Trial Strategies Group; Director of Marketing; Personal Injury Practice Group Leader (2008-2016); Health/Wellness Committee Chair, Recruitment Committee Chair.
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury practice specializing in auto crashes and premises liability.
- Director of Blue Suit Trial Strategies trial consulting group – co-counsel agreements, referral agreements, development of Continuing Legal Education programming for attorneys and paralegals throughout the United States.
- Responsible for creating and facilitating law firm marketing plans including social media and print, event planning, community outreach programs, attorney training website design and content, and strategic planning.
- Recruitment of new attorneys, practice areas and legal staff.
- Assistant Municipal Prosecutor: Sparta, Ogdensburg, Hampton, Stillwater, Stanhope. (2005-2012.)
- Trustee, New Jersey State Bar Association (2015-present)
- Vice-Chair- NJSBA Amicus Committee (2016-2017)
- President, Sussex County Bar Association (2014-15)
- Trustee and Executive Officer, Sussex County Bar Association (2008-2013)
- National Trial Lawyers NJ “40 Under 40” – 2012, 2013, 2014
- NJ Super Lawyer Rising Star – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- NJ Law Journal New Leader of the Bar – 2012
- NJ Herald “20 Under 40” Outstanding Business and Community Leader – 2009
- NJ Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts 2009-2013
- Attorney Advisor, High Point Regional High School Mock Trial Team
- SCARC Foundation Board of Trustees 2009-11
- Team WEN (Women’s Entrepreneurial Network) –President/Founder 2013-present
2003 – 2004. The Honorable Karen D. Russell J.S.C., Superior Court, Civil Division, Newton, NJ, Judicial Law Clerk
- Drafted statements of reasons and judicial opinions
- Performed extensive legal research and analysis
- Motion and order preparation
- Calendar and trial management
- Various administrative duties within the judicial chambers
2002 – 2003 – Center for Social Justice, Civil Litigation Clinic, Seton Hall Law School, Newark, NJ, Legal Intern
- Represented clients through court appearances in Federal and State Courts
- Drafted and filed various pleadings
September 2002 – December 2002 – The Honorable E. Scott Garrett, Assemblyman, 24th Legislative District, Newton, NJ. Legislative Intern
June 2002 – August 2002 – The Honorable Ronald B. Graves, J.S.C., Superior Court, Special Civil Part, Newton, NJ, Summer Judicial Externship