Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C.
505 Morris Ave.
Springfield, NJ 07081
Legal Secretary: Rennay Janel Tigner-Davis
Legal Assistant to
Phone: (973) 379-4200
University of Maine School of Law, JD 2007
Articles Editor for the Maine Law Review
Yale University, BA 2000, with distinction
Raised primarily in the State of Maine, Annabelle Steinhacker is admitted in both the New Jersey and New York Bars and concentrates her practice in the litigation of personal injury matters involving automobile negligence, products liability, construction site negligence and the representation of persons charged with motor vehicle and criminal violations. Upon graduation from the University of Maine School of Law, Ms. Steinhacker served a Judicial Clerkship with the Honorable Dennis F. Carey, III, Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey. After graduating from Yale University, Ms. Steinhacker had the honor to represent the United States as a Fulbright Fellow in the Netherlands where she conducted a comparative study on the Dutch and American criminal justice systems.
- New Jersey State Bar Association Amicus Award – December 2009
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association Civil Practice and Appellate Practice Committees
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Division of New Jersey
Amicus Curiae Appearances
- Fernandez vs. Nationwide Mututal Insurance Company, 199 N.J. 591 (2009) -co-author of brief on behalf of the New Jersey State Bar Association