Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C.
505 Morris Ave.
Springfield, NJ 07081
Phone: (973) 379-4200
Fax: (973) 379-7872
Download a vCard (.vcf)
Paralegal Springfield Office
Ms. Rodino works as a Paralegal in our Springfield office. She is a graduate of the University of South Florida, where she earned her Bachelor of Science in English Education. Ms. Rodino graduated Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Certificate in Paralegal Studies.
Ms. Rodino has received National Certification as a paralegal. She is a Member of the National Association of Legal Assistants and Paralegals; The Paralegal Association of New Jersey; New Jersey Association for Justice; and a Paralegal Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Niki currently serves on the Board of Advisors for Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Paralegal Studies Program.
Ms. Rodino’s presentations include:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Paralegal Studies Program, Open House Speaker, 2011-2015
- “Hot Tips for Civil Litigators,” Institute for Continuing Legal Education, September 2012
- “Written Discovery,” Union County College, Paralegal Studies Program, December 2012
- “Medicare and Medicaid Liens,” New Jersey Association for Justice, April 2014
- “Advancing Discovery in Your Cases,” Institute for Continuing Legal Education, April 2015
- “Tips for Answering Interrogatories,” New Jersey Association for Justice, April 2015