Anthony Rinaldo, Jr.
Mr. Rinaldo has over 50 years of legal experiences. He specializes in plaintiff’s personal injury litigation, Petitioners Workers’ Compensation Injuries, Criminal Defense, State and Federal Municipal court, Municipal Land Use Law and Public Sector Labor Law.
Mr. Rinaldo was formerly an Assistant Prosecutor in Union County and a former President of the Union County Bar Association. He was formerly a partner in the Law Firm of Rinaldo and Rinaldo, Esqs., Garrubbo Romankow & Rinaldo and the Law Firm of Anthony D. Rinaldo, Esq.
He is and admitted to practice law in New Jersey and Georgia, Federal District of New Jersey and Georgia, Court of Claims, U.S. Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Rinaldo serves as Vice Chairman of the Crimestoppers of Union County and is a member of the National Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, Master of the American Inns of Court and the New Jersey Municipal Attorneys Association.
- Bucknell University, 1960 B.A.
- Emory University – Lamar School of Law, 1963 J.D.
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Omicron Delta Kappa – Leadership Honorary Society
- Secretary/Treasurer – Interfraternity Counsel
- President, Men’s Student Government Judicial Board
- New Jersey State Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Federal Districts of New Jersey and Georgia
- Court of Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association; Member, Criminal Law Committee
- Union County Bar Association
- President 1994-1995
- President-Elect 1992-1994
- Trustee 1986-2002
- Chairman Criminal Law Committee 1986-1996
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association
- American Arbitration Association
- National Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Master of the American Inns of Court
- New Jersey Municipal Attorneys Association
- Crimestoppers of Union County-Vice Chairman
2005 to present – Counsel to City of Linden, New Jersey Planning Board
1977 to 2002 – Counsel to Township of Scotch Plains, New Jersey – Zoning Board of Adjustment
1970-1988 – Counsel to New Jersey State Fireman’s Mutual – Benevolent Association (FMBA)
1986-2010 – Labor Counsel to U.S. Ink Corp.
1994-1997 – Counsel to Linden Housing Authority
1978-1990 – Counsel Alexian Brothers Hospital, Elizabeth NJ
1968 to 2010 – Counsel to several New Jersey State PBA and FMBA Locals
1965 to present – Represent clients appearing before various Municipal Boards of Adjustment, Planning Boards, etc. and appeals to Superior Court, Law Division and Appellate Division
1987-1994 – New Jersey Supreme Court Criminal Practice Committee
1985-1990 – Union County Superior Court Speedy Trial Committee
1977-1985 – President, Director, Bucknell University Alumni Association
1986-1994 – Trustee, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
1981-1990 – Trustee, Alexian Brothers Hospital, Elizabeth, NJ
2005 to present – Vice Chairman, Crime Stoppers of Union County