Phone: (973) 379-4200
Fax: (973) 379-7872
David L. Wikstrom
Shareholder / Partner
As a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, David Wikstrom represents clients in claims involving Legal Malpractice, Product Liability, Personal Injury, Dramshop and Employment Discrimination. Mr. Wikstrom has been named one of New Jersey’s Super Lawyers in the product liability category for the years 2006 to 2019, and in 2019 was named to the prestigious Top 100 Attorneys of New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly’s Super Lawyer Magazine. He is the Immediate Past-President of the Union County Bar Association, former Chairman of the Product Liability Section of the Essex County Bar Association and a member of the Standing Committee for Legal Malpractice and Insurance. He is currently serving as Trustee of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and is the former Chairman of the Union County Bar Association’s Civil Practice Committee. He the Chair of the New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Civil Trial Certification. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognizes attorneys who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience, and excellence in trial advocacy and have obtained recoveries on behalf of their clients in excess of one million dollars. He is a frequent lecturer for ICLE on Legal Malpractice and Ethics, and has presented seminars both nationally and internationally. Mr. Wikstrom is also an adjunct professor at Union County College where he teaches Business Law. Finally, David co-chairs a yearly service trip for lawyers to lend a hand to communities struck by natural disasters in locations such as Puerto Rico.
- William Paterson University of New Jersey, 1989 B.A.
- Quinnipiac School of Law, 1994 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Top 100 Attorney, Super Lawyers
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2007 to 2019
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- New Jersey Super Lawyer 2006 to 2016
- Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Law, 1992
- Receipt of the Academic Achievement Awards, 1993-1994
- Outstanding Appellate Advocacy Award, 1992-1993
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities, 1988-89
- Trustee, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Past-President, Union County Bar Association
- Former Chairman Civil Practice Committee, UCBA
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Standing Committee on Legal Malpractice Litigation and Insurance
- Essex County Bar Association, Co-Chairman, Products Liability Committee
- Richard J. Hughes Inns of Court Program, Master
- American Bar Association
Symposium Editor of the Quinnipiac Law School Law Review, 1994
Author, “Failing to Follow Advance Directives: Legal Issues Surrounding the Procedure for Informing Others of Patients Rights to Die,” Healthcare Briefing, Zurich American: Vol. 3, No. 1, Dec. 1996
Mr. Wikstrom is also an adjunct professor at Union County College where he teaches Business Law. Finally, David co-chairs a yearly service trip for lawyers to lend a hand to communities struck by natural disasters in locations such as Puerto Rico.