Phone: (973) 379-4200
Fax: (973) 379-7872
David L. Wikstrom
Shareholder / Partner
As a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, David Wikstrom represents clients in claims involving Legal Malpractice, Product Liability, Personal Injury, Dramshop and Employment Discrimination. David Wikstrom has been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers list in 2008 – 2022.* He is a Past-President of the Union County Bar Association, former Chairman of the Product Liability Section of the Essex County Bar Association and a member of the Standing Committee for Legal Malpractice and Insurance. He is currently serving as Trustee of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and is the former Chairman of the Union County Bar Association’s Civil Practice Committee. He the former Chair of the New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Civil Trial Certification. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum*, which recognizes attorneys who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience, and excellence in trial advocacy and have obtained recoveries on behalf of their clients in excess of one million dollars. He is a frequent lecturer for ICLE on Legal Malpractice and Ethics, and has presented seminars both nationally and internationally. Mr. Wikstrom is also an adjunct professor at Union County College where he teaches Business Law. Finally, David co-chairs a yearly service trip for lawyers to lend a hand to communities struck by natural disasters in locations such as Puerto Rico.
- William Paterson University of New Jersey, 1989 B.A.
- Quinnipiac School of Law, 1994 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- David L. Wikstrom has been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers Top 100 Attorney, list in 2019, 2020, 2021*
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2007 to 2019*
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum*
- David L. Wikstrom has been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers list in 2008 - 2022.*
- Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Law, 1992
- Receipt of the Academic Achievement Awards, 1993-1994
- Outstanding Appellate Advocacy Award, 1992-1993
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities, 1988-89
- Trustee, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Past-President, Union County Bar Association
- Former Chairman Civil Practice Committee, UCBA
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Standing Committee on Legal Malpractice Litigation and Insurance
- Essex County Bar Association, Co-Chairman, Products Liability Committee
- Richard J. Hughes Inns of Court Program, Master
- American Bar Association
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for Award Methodology.
Symposium Editor of the Quinnipiac Law School Law Review, 1994
Author, “Failing to Follow Advance Directives: Legal Issues Surrounding the Procedure for Informing Others of Patients Rights to Die,” Healthcare Briefing, Zurich American: Vol. 3, No. 1, Dec. 1996
A former adjunct professor at Union County College where he taught Business Law, David co-chairs a yearly service trip for lawyers to lend a hand to communities struck by natural disasters in locations such as Puerto Rico.