Gary E. Roth
Gary Roth is a plaintiffs’ employment law litigator. He concentrates his practice on employment discrimination and termination law, and also handles corporate and general litigation matters. Mr. Roth has spent his career advocating for the rights of employees subjected to unlawful treatment by employers based on age, race, sex, ethnic origin, religion, disability, and other protected categories; retaliation for whistle-blowing activity; hostile or racially-charged work environments; sexual harassment in the workplace; etc. His diligence has earned him a high level of respect from his peers and clients, and he has a long history of achieving substantial results against some of the most formidable opponents. Gary E. Roth has been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers,Employment Litigation, list in 2005 – 2020.* He has always received the highest rating (A-V) from Martindale-Hubbell for legal competence and ethical integrity. Mr. Roth is actively involved in State and County Bar Associations, often serving in a leadership role. He has lectured on employment law before numerous professional and legal groups, including the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, National Employment Lawyers Association-NJ, the Union County Bar Association, and local Chambers of Commerce.
- Rutgers University, 1978 B.A.
- Rutgers - Newark, 1981 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- Union County Bar Association 2021 Professionalism Award recipient
- New Jersey State Bar Association, member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointments Committe, member
- Union County Bar Association, member, past President and Trustee
- National Employment Lawyers Association, member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, New Jersey chapter, member and Trustee
- Gary E. Roth has been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers,Employment Litigation, list in 2005 - 2020.*
- Martindale-Hubbell highest rating (A-V) for legal competence and ethical integrity*
- Commendation from the Chief Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court for extraordinary pro bono work
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for Award Methodology.
In addition to Mr. Roth’s impressive professional achievements, he has been active in the Westfield and surrounding communities, volunteering his time to various community and charitable organizations and coaching local basketball, baseball, and soccer teams.