Phone: (856) 596-4100
Fax: (856) 702-6640
Heidi R. Weintraub
Heidi Weintraub is a civil trial lawyer with over 25 years of experience in legal matters. Ms. Weintraub has a broad legal background that includes significant experience in complex civil litigation defending clients in both state and federal courts. Heidi specializes in employment law, school bullying and professional malpractice. Ms. Weintraub also trains staff in the areas of sensitivity training and employment law compliance.
Ms. Weintraub became a partner of Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom and Sinins in 2018. Ms. Weintraub earned her J.D. from American University and her B.A. from the University of Texas.
- University of Texas, B.A.
- American University, J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Presenter at NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar 2009, 2011
- Member of District IV Ethics Committee, 1999 – 2003
- Member of American Trial Lawyers Association, 2003 – present
- Member of New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), 2007-present (Currently Member of the Board of Governers)
- Chair of NJAJ Employment Section Meadowlands Seminar 2010-2011