Jorden N. Pederson
Jorden N. Pedersen, is a graduate of Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana (JD-1975) and Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey (A.B.-1971). He is admitted to the bars of New Jersey and New York as well as the federal courts of these states. He has been a member of the Board of Governors of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America- New Jersey and was President of the Association form 1999 to 2000. He is a Proctor in the national Maritime Law Association.
He has extensive trial experience in both jury trials and trials before Administrative Law Judges under the Longshore and Harborworkers’ Compensation Act and Defense Base Act. He has also handled many appeals of these cases to the Benefits Review Board and United States Court of Appeals.
He has been named a Super Lawyer by the New Jersey Monthly magazine for the past two years as well as one of The New York Area’s Best Lawyers for 2006 by New York magazine. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Rutgers University, B.A.
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Proctor in Admiralty, Maritime Law Association, 1979
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1984 – Present (Board of Governors)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1999 – 2000 (President)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association