Phone: (973) 379-4200
Fax: (973) 585-8167
Lauren D. Fraser believes in keeping our communities safe for our families and neighbors and that is why she dedicates her practice to helping seriously injured people and their families when they have been affected by an accident through no fault of their own. She is a strong advocate for her clients against the insurance industry and corporations that all too often do not treat injured people fairly. As a nationally recognized trial attorney, she has successfully resolved cases for injured clients through settlement and jury verdict, having obtained some of the largest verdicts for injured clients in NJ. Lauren also represents individuals in Superior and Municipal Court when they are charged with: possession/use of drugs; traffic violations; DUI/DWI; and represents victims of assault and sexual assault. She is a frequent lecturer for the New Jersey Association for Justice and American Association for Justice on topics such as trial preparation, trial presentation, marketing and focus groups.
- Rutgers College, 1998 B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2003 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court, District of NJ
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- New Jersey Association for Justice (Board of Governors)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Board of Trustees)
- Sussex County Bar Association (President 2014-15; Executive Board 2010-16; Trustee 2008-10)
- American Association for Justice (Faculty Member; Motor Vehicle and Premises Litigation Group, Trucking Litigation Group, Traumatic Brain Injury Group)
- Melvin M. Belli Society (Fellow)
- NJ Super Lawyer, Personal Injury Law (2008-present)
- National Trial Lawyers (Top 100 Trial Lawyers NJ (2012-present); Top 25 NJ Women Trial Lawyers (2018-present); Top 25 NJ Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers (2019)
- NJ Law Journal New Leader of the Bar (2012)
- New Jersey Herald Top 40 Business Leaders Under 40 (2009)
- Morris County Bar Association
- Trinity (2012)
- Queen Makers (2016)
- Rose of the Field (coming in 2020)
- Full Court Mom/Lauren at Law Blog: www.laurendfraser.com
Sussex County Women’s Forum – Friend2Friend Free Mammogram Program; Salt Shaker Trail Running Club; Women’s Entrepreneurial Network (Team WEN); JW Foundation.