Phone: (732) 637-1779
Fax: (732) 431-8442
Robert G. Hicks
Shareholder / Partner
Mr. Hicks belongs to many professional organizations and has served in professional leadership positions including President of the Richard J. Hughes American Inn of Court, Chairperson of the New Jersey State Bar Association Committee on Medical Malpractice and as Faculty Member at the American Board of Trial Attorneys Trial College at Princeton University and Harvard Law School.
In addition to extensive trial experience, Hicks has had many successes in the Appellate Courts and was lead counsel in Crippen vs. Central Jersey Concrete Pipe, 176 N.J. 397, 823 A2d 789 (2003), in which a widow sued her late husband’s employer for covering up its failure to correct violations found by OSHA in its equipment circumventing the statutory Workers Compensation bar to employee lawsuits against their employer. In 2007, he was named to Lawdragon’s 3000 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America list, which includes less than one percent of all the lawyers in America. Hicks has been named in New Jersey’s Super Lawyers every year since its inception in 2005.
- New York Law School, 1981 J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America, 2007 to Present
- Lawdragon’s 3000 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America, 2007-Present
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Personal Injury Super Lawyer 2005-Present
- Preeminent Lawyers in America, 2009-Present
- Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Best Brief, Appellate Advocacy Award, 1979
- Former President Richard J. Huges American Inn of Court
- National Representative for the Northern New Jersey Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocate
- Super Lawyer 2005-Present
New Jersey Legal Forms, West Publications
Volunteer Counsel for Partners for Women and Justice.
Volunteer Habitat for Humanity.