Mr. Orlando was first admitted to practice before the State Bar of New Jersey in 1988, after four years of undergraduate and three years of post graduate study at Emory University’s School of Law (B.A. 1984; JD, 1987).
Shortly after graduation, Mr. Orlando gained admission to practice within the following additional jurisdictions: U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey (1989); District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.; State Bar of Georgia; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia; U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (1991); U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia (1992); and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
Mr. Orlando spent the earlier part of his legal career defending insurance companies and self-insured businesses against consumer allegations of injury as a result of the negligent acts or omissions of others.
Now Mr. Orlando is making good use of his insurance-defense experience and represents individuals who have suffered catastrophic injury as a result of the negligence of others. From the first meeting with a client, Mr. Orlando begins in his mind to prepare his closing argument in case a trial becomes necessary. Thinking proactively, and leaving no stone unturned, often helps lead to enhanced and even surprising results.
Mr. Orlando is a Champion Member and proud supporter of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and New Jersey Trial Lawyers Association.
- Emory University, 1984 B.A.
- Emory Law School, 1987 J.D.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA) Vice President 2011-2015
- GTLA Champion Member
- American Association of Justice (AAJ) Leader’s Forum 2012-present
- Chair: AAJ’s Section on Toxic, Environmental & Pharmaceutical Torts (STEP Section.) [2016-2017]
- Advisory Council Member and Treasurer: AAJ Ride Share Litigation Group
- Litigation Group memberships: Actos, Mirena IUD, Testosterone Replacement Therapy, Benicar, SGLT2, Propecia, Small Firm, Ride Share, PPI & Hydroxycut
- New Jersey Association of Justice (NJAJ) PAC Member
- Georgia Bar Association
- National Trial Lawyers
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Association