Stephen F. Hehl
Steve has vast experience in the areas of land use development, zoning and planning law along with commercial litigation and complex real estate and business transactions. He has been an attorney for nearly 40 years and is recognized as a leader in his fields of practice. Steve has significant experience before numerous land use boards, the courtroom and administrative agencies. He regularly represents both large and small developers before various Boards and Courts throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Montclair State University, 1977 B.A.
magna cum laude
- Fordham Law School, 1980 J.D.
Fordham Law Review - Published Author
- New Jersey State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Land Use Section
- Union County Bar Association - Real Estate Subcommittee
- Union County Probate Early Settlement Panel
- Union Township Chamber of Commerce (Past President)
- Knights of Columbus Council 4504 - Advocate
- Union Rotary Club (Past President)
- Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce - Board Member
- Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce - Marketing Committee
- Union County College - Board of Governors and Audit Committee Chair
- Fordham Law Review
Steve is very involved in community and charitable organizations and is also a member of the Union County College Board of Governors. He is also active in numerous Chamber of Commerce groups including the Greater Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce, Union Township Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Westfield Area Chamber of Commerce. Steve also serves as the Advocate of the Knights of Columbus Council 4504. Through his efforts the firm has sponsored and participated in numerous fundraising events including the Community Food Bank of New Jersey, Westfield Pizza Run, Union Township Mayor's Day 5K and events for Inroads for Opportunity and Community Access Unlimited.