Wayne D. Greenfeder
Widely respected for his litigation skills, Wayne Greenfeder concentrates in complex litigation with an emphasis on insurance coverage, toxic tort, product liability, personal injury and commercial matters. Greenfeder’s analytical and persuasive abilities have also earned him recognition in appellate matters.
Greenfeder represented one of the plaintiffs in the high profile New Jersey Turnpike shooting case obtaining a substantial settlement for the client.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Binghamton (“Binghamton University”), where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, and Rutgers University School of Law, where he was named to the Law Review, Greenfeder served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Morton I. Greenberg, now on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
He values the firm’s dedication to client service: “Javerbaum Wurgaft places a premium on helping a client as efficiently as possible. That’s very satisfying to me, and it’s one of the main reasons I chose to join the firm.”
Areas of Practice
• Appellate Practice
• Commercial Litigation
• Construction Litigation
• Corporate Litigation
• Insurance Coverage
• Personal Injury
• Probate/Fiduciary Litigation
• Product Liability Litigation
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law, Law Review
- Binghamton University, New York, BA with Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court of New Jersey; United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Insurance Law Section, Vice Chairman
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Insurance Law Section, Lecturer, Insurance Issues arising from Hurricane Sandy
- New Jersey State Library Trustees Association Executive Board and Treasurer
- Nutley Library Board of Trustees, Treasurer
- Harpur College Dean's Advocacy Council