If you’ve been arrested and charged with violating the law, we are expert, experienced criminal defense lawyers who can protect your constitutional rights.
We provide comprehensive legal counsel to anyone under investigation for or facing criminal charges involving allegations of:
- DWI / DUI – First time offenders and repeat prosecutions
- Sex offenses – Sexual assault, child molestation, prostitution, solicitation and child pornography
- Violent crimes – Assault, homicide, robbery, burglary, kidnapping
- Drug offenses – Simple possession, possession with intent to sell, trafficking, distribution, manufacturing and conspiracy
- Theft crimes – Grand or petty larceny, shoplifting, embezzlement, auto theft
- Internet crimes – Identity theft, internet fraud
- Weapons offenses – Possession of a deadly weapon in the commission of a crime, illegal possession or use of a firearm
- White collar crimes – Forgery, fraud, passing bad checks, mail fraud
We also handle indictable offenses as well as disorderly persons crimes. We defend people in municipal court, including cases involving traffic and non-traffic offenses.
Javerbaum Wurgaft attorneys fight for the rights of criminal defendants. We have extensive courtroom experience and always willing and able to protect your rights before a judge and jury. Contact us to conduct a telephone interview at no charge to you. We can come to detention to meet with you, if necessary. Our office accepts credit cards.